One Kings Lane banner ad

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rainbow Restaurants

By happy coincidence, my boyfriend has taken me out to a couple of restaurants with multicolor decor.

rainbow ceiling fan

A taqueria in downtown San Francisco, near the seedy edge of the Tenderloin. I felt like it was Pancho Villa, but that place is in the Mission so I can't be right... They definitely served burritos and multiple kinds of salsa, if that narrows it down. (It doesn't.)

Moroccan restaurant, elaborate decor

Lush faux-Moroccan trappings at El Mansour. I wasn't into the bellydancer but the food was pretty good. The soft downward billows of ceiling enchanted me.

Moroccan restaurant, elaborate decor

I'm amazed that the photos came out as well as they did, given that El Mansour does the fancy thing where the lighting is ridiculously low. At least that way everyone looks good!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.