One Kings Lane banner ad

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Annabelle Selldorf & Garden Wall Decor

quote from interview with architect Annabelle Selldorf in Vogue magazine

Quote from an interview with architect Annabelle Selldorf in Vogue. Elaboration from later in the article:

quote from interview with architect Annabelle Selldorf in Vogue magazine

On a different topic, sort of, here's a pretty garden wall that I walked by recently:

decorative tile, wall-mounted planter, garden

In a way this is actually related, because Selldorf mentions finding "a balance of many, many things". The above photo makes me happy in that respect. It's not exactly balanced, not symmetrical, but the flow of movement from the bottom-right corner into the top-left one is pleasing to observe. I love aesthetics.

3 comments :

  1. I love all the garden wall decors, they make my life beautiful and fresh. I feel full of energy every day, and this decor is so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.