One Kings Lane banner ad

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Regular Person Summer Rush

Lately I have been much busier than I'm used to being. A resurgence of interest in social interaction has me flitting (or fleeing...) from event to event and going on dates and ALL OF IT; it is so taxing. Today I have several outstretched hours to spend writing and blogging, and that feels good. But I also feel restless. Do I always feel restless? Dissatisfied, yes, yearning for the next step in my self-improvement. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a concept of "future", or at least not one that consumes so much attention.

Regardless, here is a strange little display that I pass whenever I walk the dog on a certain route:

sidewalk decor

And here is a gold-and-oxblood teapot that held a chestnut blend, from yesterday's brunch at Lovejoy's Tea Room:

gold and maroon/oxblood teapot

1 comment :

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.