One Kings Lane banner ad

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Illustration & Animation

House #illustration print, ocean and sailboat streaming out of the Opening Doors House #illustration print, ocean and sailboat streaming out of the Opening Doors

// $35 //

Waves streaming out of a starry house. It's like something from a dream, or Ponyo:

Ponyo running on water

She's such a cutie.

My Thoughts are Like Houses, #illustration print

// $10 //

That one is like Up! in reverse:

floating house from Up! #fantasy

I love whimsy. What would I do without whimsy? I would breathe more tightly, I think. Luckily, there are artists with expansive minds. Onward, my friends!

2 comments :

  1. Me and my daughter love the animation ponyo, these illustrations are really cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.