One Kings Lane banner ad

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rainbow For Dinner

artistic Swedish grocery store display of vegetables


My dad forwarded me an email from someone in his garden club: photos of beautiful vegetable displays, ostensibly in a Dutch grocery store. I reverse-searched the pictures, but no luck. My dad apparently has more Google karma than I do, because he turned up a blog post that sourced the photos. (Thank you so much, Twisted Sifter!) Which means, yay, that I can share them with you! As it turns out, they're all from different places.

There was a short living room discussion about whether Dwelling Process, an "investigation of house & home", has jurisdiction over grocery stores. My parents supported my instinct that gathering food is an extension of dwelling. I'm sure y'all were worried about whether this is beyond the scope of my blog, haha!

Grange fruit and veggie display

// Jennifer B //

Chelsea flower show 2012

// Farrukh //

Zupan's in Portland, OR, fabulous vegetable display


Gathering the harvest


Vectored Vegetables


Fruit and Vegetable Display at Puyallup Fair

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.