One Kings Lane banner ad

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Coloring Book Architecture

Rainbow House illustration by William Rihel, exhibition at Powell's Books in Portland

Illustration by William Rihel for his exhibition at Powell's Books in Portland. Along with the show, he compiled a coloring book, available with either a yellow cover or a blue one. The artist described his featured works as "inspired by space, mostly industrial space, exteriors of industrial space to be precise. Places where things are manufactured have always been interesting to me. They are space that is created for a function." So, okay, this isn't strictly home-related, but I'll take what I can get. When I was there in person, I took a couple of appalling iPod snapshots:

pink building #illustration by William Rihel for an installation in Powell's bookstore Coloring Book by William Rihel #art

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.