One Kings Lane banner ad

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Squishy Spiky Plants

bathtub full of succulents and cacti

Cacti and such--in a bathtub! The only improvement I can imagine is gnarly clawed feet (or me taking a better photo). Also spotted recently:

flowering succulents

I didn't know that this sort of succulent bloomed, so I was delighted to see several cheery patches on my walk.

I have insane caffeine jitters right now--"Super Irish Breakfast" always does this to me but I never learn. I'll take a shower and head out for a run with the neighbor's dog and hope that bounding after Button will burn off my shakiness.

2 comments :

  1. I am entirely, positively obsessed with the succulents in a bathtub. My window succulents have been growing wildly, and I've been dying to think of a cute way to transplant them. I love this!

    Becca xo
    http://www.sheandhervintage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, no? I love succulents, and quirky repurposing :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.