One Kings Lane banner ad

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2Modern Planters



I love 2Modern. The name is a little cheesy, but they live up to it. For example, the messy moon cycles on the pot pictured above get close to making me feel like meteorology wasn't the most boring class ever. (It was, though. Seriously. Many things interest me, but wind patterns put me to sleep.) I'm also reminded of Small Spells. Anyway, each product is linked back to the original listing.



I hate to admit this, but my overflowing enthusiasm for succulents and cacti seems to have developed because they're in vogue at the moment. Cool kid? Not so much.

2 comments :

  1. So pretty! I love the air plant! Once upon a time I had an air plant in a hanging vase in my bathroom. It helped with moisture and odors. I really need to look into getting another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one in our kitchen! I should take a picture. They're so magical.

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.