One Kings Lane banner ad

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lemon Spice Fudge



Princess cat dreaming of cupcakes; could be yours for $23.16! Although it sounds like my friend Kyndra is going to buy this baby, so perhaps you're out of luck. To console you, more yummy mugs:



Did you know that "snack mugs" are a thing? Well, they are, which is wonderful, and Halde Craft makes 'em. I assume they're meant for microwave mug brownies--or maybe cereal? Soup? There are lots of things that I would eat out of a mug.

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Snack mugs are a thing. I bet on etsy I could request a custom napping kitten dreams of cupcake with angelwings snackmug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bet you could :) And wouldn't that be delightful?

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.